Assistant Manager, Calico
Does spending hours of your day Trapped behind a desk make you restless? Do you live for friendly Competition and hungrily devour goals like a post hibernation bear? Can you spot a popcorn kernel on the ground from a mile away and does the thought of cluttered tools make you squirm? Are you a Fearless Leader? No really, does leading a team of people to bigger and Better things get you out of bed in the morning? Do you want to be part of an organization that takes great Pride in it’s image and customer’s experience? If you answered Yes to any of these questions…
We have the solution!
Here at the Mammoth Holdings family of car washes, business is BOOMING! And we’re looking to add a few key players to our winning team. No need for previous car wash experience, our goal is to help you learn and become the Best version of yourself!
What’s in it for you?
- Great compensation! We out-offer our competitors
- Competitive wages – $15.50-$19 per Hour
- 401k plan matching for Full Time
- Paid time off for Full Time ~ Up to 1 week in the first year!
- Medical, vision, and dental for Full Time
- Learning and Growth Opportunities! We want you to learn and grow every day!
- Ways to Move Up! We are constantly growing and expanding our Family of Brands!
- Free Car Washes, cool swag, and fun incentives!
What are we looking for?
- A Smile! Mammoth Holdings is all about making people, and their cars, HAPPY!
- A Cooperative teammate that follows and contributes to the game plan
- A detail oriented Organizer to keep our site clean and inviting. We clean for a living, our sites should reflect that!
- A resilient, CONSISTENT go-getter who sees every customer as a new opportunity
- Someone who loves to be Active and engaged in doing something all the time
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining our company image
- As a manager with Mammoth Holdings, you play a huge part in the reputation we have! Make your mom proud!
- Make sure site appearance and cleanliness (especially bathrooms and vacuums!) is always at a level that impresses our customers
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism through the way you dress, carry yourself, and interact with customers
- Educate every customer on the services that will best fit their needs by proactively explaining the features and benefits of our services
- Push everyday to grow and be better than the day before!
- Fulfilling Work
- Be reliable and contribute your talents to the team
- Make every customer’s experience a magical one!
- Jumping in to help wherever needed! You’re part of the TEAM!
- Help those in need!
- There may be times when you are asked to do things not normally in your job description